Are you thinking about a wood fence around your Victoria home? Wood fencing offers natural beauty and come with countless design options; in fact, wood fencing has long been the popular choice for homeowners around the world. Tower Fence builds custom wood fences that offer tremendous beauty and function while standing the test of time.
When you compare wood to steel, concrete or vinyl, you’ll find that virtually no other fence material offers the wide range of design options that can be delivered by a wooden fence. Wood allows a solid fence for privacy, picket and lattice crews to allow a certain amount of light to come through, post & rail fencing to establish boundaries and more. The only limits you’re liable to come across is that of the imagination.
Homeowners typically choose Western red cedar on the West Coast, due to its availability, richness in color and texture and its resistance to decay. If a greater protection against the elements is desired, pressure treated materials can easily be used. Tower Fence uses locally milled cedar that is available in a wide range of sizes, both in standard lumber and full-dimensional rough-cut. As well, Tower Fence can install your wood fence in Victoria using pre-built panels or can build it right on site.
Consider the many benefits of wood fencing around your Victor home:
– The cost of wood fencing is lower than almost any other type of fence, with a total project cost that will almost definitely prove more cost-efficient than with any other material. You’ll get a lot of value for your investment dollars when you choose a wood fence.
– It’s not always easy to customize a fencing project to meet the demands of a particular landscape. With wood fencing, the unique challenges that the lay of the land might present are almost certainly eliminated, due to the nature of wood. Homeowners can easily customize the fence design using wood while the builder can make adjustments on demand to accommodate for difficult areas.
– A wood fence will need treating over time, but there are two distinct advantages regarding this fact. First, the costs of maintaining and fixing wooden fences are low. Second, the time needed to perform maintenance or repairs is about half of that with other materials. Even considering the treating that is required, wooden fence owners invest less.
– Wood tends to age very well and provide a unique character to the landscape. This is not true of other types of materials, which typically require far more cost and energy to keep them looking good.
– Compared with vinyl fencing, wood is much more environmentally-friendly. Trees are a renewable source and can be recycled and disposed of in ways that do not harm the environment.
If you’d like to speak with a wood fence specialist from Tower Fence in Victoria, call their office at 250-478-9733. They’ll be happy to provide you with an estimate of the project and answer your questions for you. You can also request a quick quote online at TowerFence.ca. Wood Fence Victoria